ped-lock range of Needle valves come in various sizes, sealing styles, end connections and stem types. They are available
in bar stock as well as in forged construction. Main feature of our Needle valves is that its stems are interchangeable with
any of its valves of the similar configurations thus resulting in low cost and less inventory.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
Normally the material that is used for construction of Needle Valve bodies and its various parts is SS 316 or SS 316L, but
depending on the application and the system requirements brass, monel,hastalloy can also be used.
- Forged Bodies to ensure close grain structure for high pressure and good results.
- High working pressures
- Different type of end connections viz: Double ferrule type, NPT, BSPT and many other standard connections.
- Gland Packing are so placed that the medium doesn’t comes in contact with stem threads thus reducing the leakage problems and threads seizing.
- Threads are cold rolled for maximum strength and high accuracy.
- Stems are burnished at the packing area for less torque in the valve operation.
- Various packing materials are used for different applications depending on requirements, temperature and medium to be moved.
- Hard seat and soft seat design.
- Colour coded handles.
||1/4" & 1/2"
||NPT, BSPT, socket weld
|Max. Std. Pressure
||6000 Psi (413 Bar)
||PTFE 450° F (232° C) & Grafoil 700° F (371° C)